You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo: Pasting pixel clipboard image exact same size as document always shifted

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, N.P.M. said:

I'm getting the same as @Lee D 

I'm getting the same as the OP but my offset is -22, -22

Very strange

Windows 11 - AP 2.0.3

PS Exactly the same in Designer

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

This problem is related to the Rulers

If you have the Rulers showing the problem occurs, if the Rulers are not showing the problem does not occur (for me at least)

Either the "File New From Clipboard" command or the "Edit Paste" command is getting confused where the center/origin of the screen is when Rulers are set on

Someone else can figure out which

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

I have the same issue. This issue occurs in Affinity Photo and Designer V1 and V2.

Some time ago, I uninstalled Photo V1 and reinstalled it — the first time I pasted a screenshot it was aligned to the canvas, but the issue surfaced soon after. I don't remember if the issue came back after the first time I closed/opened the app. Similarly, when I first installed V2, the first time I pasted a screenshot it was aligned to the canvas, but the issue started happening in V2 at some point... again, I don't remember if the issue began occurring after the first time I closed/opened the app.

Turning the ruler on/off has no affect.

Windows 10 22H2
Two monitors
Windows Scale and Layout: 100% (Recommended); Display Resolution 1920 x 1200 (Recommended)
Affinity 2.0.3

image.thumb.png.ce6cb35799ee9865a05b3447495c70b5.png