You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Add swatch etc support to recolor ?

Assuming that you're talking about the Recolor adjustment?

You may want to try the Color Overlay Layer Effect instead, with blend mode set to Color. There you can use swatches, and the resulting effect will be very similar to Recolor.

P.S. No offense, but I guess your feedback might be easier to understand if you would write it in your native language first, then use e.g. deepl.com to machine translate into English, then paste the translation here. thanks

MacBookAir 15": MacOS Ventura > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // MacBookPro 15" mid-2012: MacOS El Capitan > Affinity v1 / MacOS Catalina > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // iPad 8th: iPadOS 16 > Affinity v2

4 hours ago, MxHeppa said:

does not support masking at least i dont know how.

Use a Fill layer in Color blend mode instead. It's the same effect again. Then you can mask it as you see fit.

aph_fill_layer_color_overlay_mask.png.bc4d53f571aa85bb644d66ff2b84cf51.png

MacBookAir 15": MacOS Ventura > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // MacBookPro 15" mid-2012: MacOS El Capitan > Affinity v1 / MacOS Catalina > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // iPad 8th: iPadOS 16 > Affinity v2

3 hours ago, loukash said:

Use a Fill layer in Color blend mode instead. It's the same effect again. The you can mask it as you see fit.

aph_fill_layer_color_overlay_mask.png.bc4d53f571aa85bb644d66ff2b84cf51.png

this finally allows what i want even mask colour goes opposite what i think is clear i need remember black is no mask and white is full mask and there is inbeetwene values as well. and this way i think i can use even gradient (and yes i can also bitmap) for such colouring.

• 1 month later...

this not actually  solve it ( looked better) becouse i cannot set value what used brightest areas. exactly i want recolour but with swatches support. and either ideas what you given are nice but not solve this thing. i hope developers understand what i want and i bet so many else who use recolour.