You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[resolved] PDFs display the page border in color!

Version 2.0.0, 2.0.3 and beta 2.0.3.1670.

A green colored marker has been added in the PDF export to indicate the edge of the page when using bleed.

It prohibits the publication of works until this malfunction is corrected.

Remarks. I noticed the appearance of this bug on all versions just after updating version 2.0.0 to 2.0.3 on a computer with Windows 11. On another machine with Windows 10 where I did not install the 2.0.3 update, but where there is the beta version, the green border does not appear.

Other clarification. I have repaired then reinitialized then uninstalled Affinity version 2.0.3 then reinstalled Affinity version 2.0.0 without success.

Other clarification. I duplicated the Windows 11 work-in-progress folder that displayed the green page border on the Windows 10 computer above. No border is displayed on this Windows 10 computer that has not received the 2.0.3 update.

Added: despite appearances (noticed just after updating Affinity Publisher 2.0.3 in the morning and then Windows 11 in the early afternoon), as Pauls says and a little further down, the problem was actually due to a setting that was added in Adobe Acrobat a few days ago.

Affinity Publisher

page-limits-00.thumb.png.f048e40cb7472d7f43a6d99ef551a984.png

PDF

page-limits-01.thumb.png.0fe7a459917f48583b87d08d7971b275.png

page-limits.afpub

6 cœurs, 12 processus - Windows 11 pro - 4K - DirectX 12 - Suite universelle Affinity (Affinity  Publisher, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo).

Mais je vous le demande, peut-on imaginer une police sans sérifs ?

Good point. Bravo, @Pauls.

I had checked ‘graphic, cropping and bleed area’ in Adobe Acrobat a few days ago to check for A4 page size inaccuracies. So I’ve been trying for 4 hours to get around a malfunction that doesn’t exist. 😁

6 cœurs, 12 processus - Windows 11 pro - 4K - DirectX 12 - Suite universelle Affinity (Affinity  Publisher, Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo).

Mais je vous le demande, peut-on imaginer une police sans sérifs ?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.