You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher v2 text frame alignment

In a document where you have facing pages with wider inner margins to allow for binding, if you delete a s (or odd number of) pages, the text frames on the resulting subsequent pages do not align with the margins .
I see that in the text frame panel you can specify the vertical alignment but there doesn't seem to be a method of getting the frames to align horizontally other than manually adjusting each page. It would be god if this feature could be added to allow improved page manipulation.

As a long-time user of Serif's legacy PageP;lus, I was used to having this ability.

Bonjour @AllanP

3 minutes ago, AllanP said:

(or odd number of)

Si vous faites cela, les pages (suivantes) paires deviennent impaires et vice-versa.
Cela peut expliquer le décalage horizontal si vous avez un petit fond et un grand fond différent.

If you do this, the even (following) pages become odd and vice versa.
This may explain the horizontal shift if you have a small background and a different large background.

Toujours pas !
Windows 10 Pro 21H2 - Intel Core i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz - 16 Gb Ram - GeForce GT 650M - Intel HD 4000
Affinity Photo | Affinity Designer | Affinity Publisher | 2

5 hours ago, uneMule said:

Bonjour @AllanP

Si vous faites cela, les pages (suivantes) paires deviennent impaires et vice-versa.
Cela peut expliquer le décalage horizontal si vous avez un petit fond et un grand fond différent.

If you do this, the even (following) pages become odd and vice versa.
This may explain the horizontal shift if you have a small background and a different large background.

I agree that is how APublisher behaves where the inner margins are wider than the outer ones. I had hoped there would be the ability for the repositioned pages to automatically reflect their new right/left - odd/even master page layout (which is what happens in Serif's legacy PagePlus program).