You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

webplu X8 uploading pages with videos not working (fail to upload)

webplu X8 uploading pages with videos not working (fail to upload)

Hi everyone,

I have been trying to upload a new page for my site, the page contains a video and every time I try to publish it, it tries three times then it fails, I tried it with different size video files, 8M 50m 250m and 870m, but none of them upload, it is only when I remove the video file from the page and add a JPG image that it will upload.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Well, welcome to the forums, even though this is not a correct forum for the Serif Legacy Software. They stopped supporting it sometime ago.

Affinity Photo 2.4..; Affinity Designer 2.4..; Affinity Publisher 2.4..; Affinity2 Beta versions. Affinity Photo,Designer 1.10.6.1605 Win10 Home Version:21H2, Build: 19044.1766: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s);32GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 3070, 3-Internal HDD (1 Crucial MX5000 1TB, 1-Crucial MX5000 500GB, 1-WD 1 TB), 4 External HDD

@Artimus

As @Ron P. says, the Serif Plus range of products is now discontinued and there is no support for them in this Affinity forum.

However, a long-time user of both the Plus range and the current Affinity range has created a forum for users of those Plus softwares here.  Can I suggest you register at and repost your question there?

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.