You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Tab stop leader is immutable in Text Styles. [Publisher beta 2.0.3]

There is still the inability to change the character used in the leader for Tab Stops in Text Styles. Plus I cannot change to comma from dot in the Align to decimal option.
In Designer I can use the Paragraph panel to make a new paragraph Style with some character or run of characters but I cannot do so in the Text Styles. In Publisher I cannot seem to do this work around.
412776425_ScreenShot2022-12-09at10_42_34AM.png.ee1622c7dfbd57eb494ce1472c5cbeae.png

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

3 hours ago, Old Bruce said:

There is still the inability to change the character used in the leader for Tab Stops in Text Styles.

Again, working as expected here...

3 hours ago, Old Bruce said:

Plus I cannot change to comma from dot in the Align to decimal option.

Probably stating the obvious but you need to have the decimal alignment tab selected to change it. I only mention it because your screengrab shows you have the left alignment tab selected which correctly won't allow you to change it.

Affinity Designer 2.4.1.2344 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1.2344 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1.2344
Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.10.8
MacBook Pro 16GB, macOS Monterey 12.6.8, Magic Mouse

8 hours ago, MikeTO said:

this bug occurs only when editing tab stops through the Edit Text Style dialog, not when changing them from the Paragraph panel.

Ah, with you now, apologies @Old Bruce, I'd misread your post... yes, that's a pain in the backside certainly...

Affinity Designer 2.4.1.2344 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1.2344 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1.2344
Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.10.8
MacBook Pro 16GB, macOS Monterey 12.6.8, Magic Mouse

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.