You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi, hope all is well!

I am using Affinity Photo 1.10.5 on late 2013 Macbook Pro retina running MacOS Big Sur 11.7.1.

The software previously crashed frequently and support advised me to disable hardware acceleration. 

It is crashing again today (while the acceleration is still off). I have two crash reports that took place about 20 mins apart.

Please let me know if I should attach the reports here or send privately by email (not sure if anything personal information would be in those reports).

Thank you so much in advance.

• 1 month later...

Welcome to the Forums @Affinity_Pro  You can definitely attach the crash reports to a post here.  Also, may I suggest that with so many people posting since the arrival of V2, your post is far more likely to be seen if you will give the title of your topic a more descriptive name?  I hope you will be able to resolve your issue quite soon, and am sorry that it has been "lost in the shuffle" with so many thousands of new postings in the last five weeks!  

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

• 1 month later...