You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Anchoring a page doesn't work

I tried to expand the left side of the page, in Publisher V2. So I anchored my page to 'Page', then went to 'Dimension' and changed the value for width, just as I was used to in Publisher V1. Publisher v2 changed the width of the whole page, to both sides. So 'anchoring' didn't work at all.
This is very annoying while I often work on graphs, mostly created as SVG files in specialized statistical software. In V1 it always works fine...

Thanks in advance for repairing this bug.

Arnold

20221206_TESTgraph InPublisherV2afpub.afpub

I guess the anchoring in v2 is completely broken. Had some issues too:

Hardware: Windows 11 Pro (23H2, build 22631.3296, Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22687.1000.0), Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-14900K @3.20 GHz, 64 GB RAM, NVIDIA RTX A4000 (16GB VRAM, driver 551.61), 1TB + 2TB SSD. 1 Display set to native 2560 x 1440.
Software: Affinity v1 - Designer/Publisher/Photo (1.10.6.1665), Affinity v2 (universal license) - Designer/Publisher/Photo, v2 betas.

• 4 weeks later...