You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PDF export not working again

Hello it is me again and once more PDF export does not work. It has been 3 days now I am trying to export in PDF and nothing works. I think it is really time for affinity to fix the bug. Report shows it might be a font problem with arial

I have reinstalled the universal licence and nothing works

to be honest I am quite desperate. V1 worked just fine. Since having V2 it is a real issue I have clients queueing now waiting to get their catalogues.

And as already mentioned before, the icon of the file is Designer even if I created and saved the file as publisher

thanks for your help

pdflib.log

1 minute ago, Gabe said:

That is expected. V2 has more features than V1, and backward-compatibility won't work. 

However, as a result, the software cannot work in teams with users who use the V1 version. In order to have more compatibility and convenience with partners who have not purchased the V2, and because of the current pile of bugs that drive me crazy, I can only give up using the V2 I purchased, or even consider refunding it. I bought it in the Windows store, so I should be able to return it.

29 minutes ago, Gabe said:

That is expected. V2 has more features than V1, and backward-compatibility won't work. 

Hello i have completely desinstalled V1 when I go the problem first. I finally got to the bottom of the problem (I learn from the forum). I run the report log and even if i don't understand 99% of it was able to see 'arial bold' several times; my documents is mainly in arial bold; so I went to one word and change to arial regular then back to arial bold; and it worked !

• 2 weeks later...