You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Equirectangular Projection: Adding Graphics Anchored

1 hour ago, SurJones said:

Anyone??

Hm. What is an "Equirectangular Projection"?
In other words, an example file or at least a screenshot tells more than those two words that barely someone understands… ;) 

MacBookAir 15": MacOS Ventura > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // MacBookPro 15" mid-2012: MacOS El Capitan > Affinity v1 / MacOS Catalina > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // iPad 8th: iPadOS 16 > Affinity v2

Hey Brian- Sort of - but the method in there isn't accurate 100% - Creating multi layers and merging down would be cumbersome and not handle well - flattening the layers would just the same, These are very destructive as you have to Export and then Undo so you can Get back to editing if the job needs to be edited.  But yea.

• 2 months later...

Hello @SurJones I´m new here, but with the same issues. I can't figure out how to manipulate the layers to achieve a non-destructive workflow. I don't want to merge down, i want to be able to work in several layers and move the equirectangular projection with all the layes at the same time.

I was able to create a second layer, apply the equirectangular projection and paint on it, but if I orbit, I just can move one at the time. I was wondering if I'm missing something. Maybe there are a way to link both layers so they can orbit together.