You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi,

My name is Mohammed iliyas. More than a decade i used Flash as my primary tool, were i can draw and animate. Now i have planned to use Affinity designer and Tumult hype. I have attached a gif file which took lesser than five minutes to create in flash. The gif file shows the steps to create the chessboard. But when i started the same thing in Designer it was very difficult to create it took almost 3 hours to complete. I love the Affinity designers intuitive tools and i like to use this as my future design. Kindly view the Gif file and show me the right way to create this chessboard in easy steps. Pls help. :(

regards

iliyas

post-26297-0-88175000-1453732170_thumb.gif

• Staff

Hi Mohammed,

Welcome to the forum.

The best way to do this is to create the chessboard without any perspective and export as an image and open in Affinity Photo and use the perspective tool to create the angle that you would like.

This feature will be in a future version of Designer and you can download a free 10 trial of Photo from this link

Regards,

Darren