You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity 2 keeps crashing

iverson

I've been using version 1 for a long time, and it works perfect, but version 2 randomly closes at any time, it's impossible to work like this, I work with Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X micro, Radeon RX 590 graphics, I've tried to enable and disable OpenCL and it keeps doing the same, I don't know what to do.

Llevo usando la versión 1 desde hace mucho tiempo, y funciona perfecto, pero la versión 2 se cierra aleatoriamente en cualquier momento, es imposible trabajar así, trabajo con Windows 10, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, gráfica Radeon RX 590,  he probado habilitar y deshabilitar OpenCL y sigue haciendo lo mismo, no sé qué hacer

To me its working 100%, so its I think a combination of soft and hardware configuration.  I hope you find a way to get yours working.
Its working under Win 11 (windows insider beta) with a i5-11400F and 48 gb 3200mhz Ram on a Msi 590Z motherboard and RTX 3060 in combi with a Nvidia studio driver.

Windows 11 (Home)-build: 23H2- build 22631.2715
-  64 bits. 
11e generatie Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 32,60GHz.
Ram: 80 GB  DDR4 -3200 Mhz-  34" breedbeeld
GpuGeforce 3060 -12GB  OC-studiodriver: 537-58 - XP-Pen star03 -
mastodon.nl /@digitalvisuals - website:  digitalvisuals.nl

Affinity Photo2 - Designer 1.10-  Publisher 1.10 - ArtRage 6 - Lumina Aurora - ArtRage.

is that you are simply working and the program closes, there is no error window and there is no time to do anything, it just closes and that's all.

es que simplemente estas trabajando y se cierra el programa, no hay ventana de error y no da tiempo a nada solamente se cierra y ya

good news, today I noticed that windows updated and changed the graphics card drivers, I reinstalled the graphics card and today affinity photo 2 did not close.

buenas noticias, hoy me he dado cuenta que windows se actualizó y cambio los driver de la targeta grafica, he reinstalado la grafica y hoy no se ha cerrado affinity photo 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 1:05 PM, Studio97Visuals said:

To me its working 100%, so its I think a combination of soft and hardware configuration.  I hope you find a way to get yours working.
Its working under Win 11 (windows insider beta) with a i5-11400F and 48 gb 3200mhz Ram on a Msi 590Z motherboard and RTX 3060 in combi with a Nvidia studio driver.

I am not a technical person. I don't know what to do. Every other program I have works great on my awesome new future-proof computer.

After reinstalling the graphics driver the problem was fixed but it was momentarily, after working more time to start doing the same thing just closes without more

Despues de reinstalar los driver de la grafica se arreglo el problema pero fue momentaneamente, despues de estar trabajando mas tiempo a empezado a hacer lo mismo se cierra sin mas