You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

open file via drag&drop on program icon

Betrifft die gesamte Affinity Suite
In V1 kann ich Affinity-Dateien öffnen, in dem Ich die Datei aus dem Explorer direkt auf das Programm Icon ziehe. Das funktioniert nun in V2 nicht mehr. Lässt sich das reparieren? Oder was ist falsch?

Concerns the entire Affinity Suite
In V1 I can open Affinity files by dragging the file from the explorer directly onto the program icon. This no longer works in V2. Can this be fixed? Or what is wrong?

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo!

Ich benutze Windows 10.
Außerdem geht es nicht um das Ziehen in die Task-Leite, sondern um das Ziehen einer Datei aus dem Explorer auf das Desktop-Icon, dass ich übrigens auch nicht auf dem normalen Weg (im Startmenü Rechtsklick und Kontextmenü) auf den Desktop bekommen habe. Das hätte beider Installation automatisch geschehen müssen.

Ich vermute, da gibt es einen Bug in der Installationsroute. Ich hätte es gerne so, dass die Programme im normalen Programmordner installiert werden und nicht als Windows-App im versteckten Ordner.

I'm using Windows 10. Moreover, it's not about dragging a file to the task page, but about dragging a file from the Explorer to the desktop icon, which, by the way, I couldn't get onto the desktop in the normal way (right-click in the Start menu and context menu). This should have happened automatically during installation.

I suspect there is a bug in the installation route. I would like the programmes to be installed in the normal programme folder and not as a Windows app in the hidden folder.

Christian