You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I’ve been trying out V2 on the iPad. I traditionally draw single frame cartoons, now I'm shifting to single-frame stories. Getting use to the interface change has been a bit time consuming, but overall it's been a positive experience. I'm looking forward to seeing how the iPad platform evolves. Working while sitting on the couch instead of an office desk is a major bonus. I hope you enjoy my submission.

C00DCB99-940A-47FE-815E-5D203095B922.jpeg

8 hours ago, StudioJason said:

Love the image…and idea of 1 page Narrative! 
‘Agree the Font is nice and clean as well. Just keep in mind, from what I read on that Font…it is Free for Personal use only, have to contact the creator for any Commercial use.

Thank you Jason, I appreciate the encouragement. My days of doing anything for professional purposes are long gone, but I do like the fact that you're watching out for font abuse. 

7 hours ago, MarkIrish said:

Thank you Jason, I appreciate the encouragement. My days of doing anything for professional purposes are long gone, but I do like the fact that you're watching out for font abuse. 

More so on the Artists creating the Artwork side, like this wonderful piece…not wanting them to step on any toes.✌️

To quote Westgate creator (Republish Foundry_Behalf Studio) ...

"The typefaces in Republish are open-source, which means they are free to be
used for commercials and personal projects. Feel free to use them on your next
designs. Please remember to credit us whenever & wherever possible and don’t
hesitate to share your designs with us via social media"

It's available from Adobe Fonts (via CC sub). A quick Google search lists BEfonts (amongst others)  https://befonts.com/westgate-sans-serif-font.html

Edited by PedroOfOz
irritating OCD 'space' typo :-)