You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer v2 Randomly shuts down without warrning.

I downloaded and purchased Affinity Designer v2.   I have Windows 11 Home 64bit 16gb of ram 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1195G7 @ 2.90GHz   1.80 GHz.   While I am working on a design. Usually when I am trying to fill my design with an image by going into the gradient tool and selecting a jpg or png image.   Some times it will be fine but randomly Affinity Designer will just shut down. It happens at least 5 or more times while using it.  Thank goodness it has a partial save from when it shut down otherwise I loose my work which is frustrating to say the least.  I get no error whatsoever letting me know why it shut down or anything. Just the app closes and I have to restart it. I should not have to save every single time I change the design even a hair so I don't loose what I'm working on.  Makes the process even longer if I am saving my design every minute.  Is this a bug of some kind with v2 or is there a reason this is happening?  It's very annoying and I want to fix the issue.  V1 did not do this at all.

Melissa

• 1 month later...