You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi, I don't have any Photoshop plugins to try in Affinity Photo, but wanted to see if I could get a plugin to work in AP.

Are there any decent freeware or trial ware plugins that work in Affinity Photo that I could get to try out?

Thanks in advance, Timber

The filter plugins I know of that have partial compatibility are Nik and Topaz. Both offer trial software. You can search the forum for other threads which give more details and instructions on how to link to the plugins.

you can download, for example, the free fx package (http://www.autofx.com/download-free-photoshop-plugins/). it consists of ten filters i could partially get to work with AP 1.4.0 (did not try with 1.4.1 yet). the package also runs as a standalone app, so if you can take advantage of it even if it proves not to work as an AP plugin.

take care,

stefano