You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AFFINITY PRODUCTS PURCHASING

I want to buy Affinity designer but when I saw on the Affinity forum that people are facing issues buy products. , Everyone that has problem says my payment was declined by card was charged ,. 

Some people have other issues but there card is charged. , 

I am thinking now should I buy or not ?  

Can anybody someone provide me safe steps which I should take before buying Affinity product.

For every one person that has problems buying the APP thousands of others have purchased it successfully

Go ahead and purchase but if you do have a problem don't try to purchase it again as the money may be taken (held temporarily) again

Then again, why not just install the 30 day trial until Serif clears the backlog of people who have had trouble buying the app

The 30 day trial is fully functional and it's a simple process to fully register it when/if you eventually buy it.

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

14 minutes ago, 913 said:

I want to buy Affinity designer but when I saw on the Affinity forum that people are facing issues buy products. , Everyone that has problem says my payment was declined by card was charged ,. 

Some people have other issues but there card is charged. , 

I am thinking now should I buy or not ?  

Can anybody someone provide me safe steps which I should take before buying Affinity product.

I do not recommend buying on the Affinity store or the Appstore now.  Then there is a big risk that you will lose money and the product will not be active.  In addition, Affinity will then make the excuse that it has a small team and that it cannot help you and that the problem is on the bank's side, which is not true.

(11-26-22) Payments with credit card still not working (tried several times). Called provider, all good on their end (my card is active and in good standing), they are showing several authorizations (reservations) to Affinity, but no follow thru purchase. I'm thinking it has to be their payment provider somehow. Affinity, maybe go with another merchant account provider??? It's not us!

I had the same problem. My money was in the limbo for 10 days and then returned to my bank account. Then I made the purchase by PayPal and ... oh, miracle - it went through. Now I have the Affinity universal license. I think there is a problem with Braintree  (Affinity's payment provider). But what I do not understand is how Serif have not solved it  yet.