You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Help me. My affinity photo licenst is gone ..

On October 11, 2022, Affinity Photo was purchased from the Microsoft Store.

But if you search for Affinity Photo in Microsoft Store today, only Affinity Photo 2 was found, so I installed it.

However, the license cannot be renewed.
image.png.5b4ad3954a9973367474c3b318d15698.png

Please check the screenshot below.

<MS Store Purchase History>
image.png.ffb56b5a77b0fc8bf3310d9c6e210b77.png

<Affinity Photo v1 (In-App My Account>
image.png.c76e3c1be7a4060d39a3435c6726e415.png

<store serif.com Order history>
image.png.24145787c9a67490d662dc8ac7a2e548.png

The details of my purchase just a month ago disappeared.

My Microsoft Sotre account is csm8908@hotmail.com

The Affinity account is
This is csm8908@gmail.com.

Please check my license : (

10 hours ago, Cho Sung Min said:

But if you search for Affinity Photo in Microsoft Store today, only Affinity Photo 2 was found, so I installed it.

There's a new version, version 2, of the Affinity apps, and version 1 has been removed from the Microsoft Store listings of apps that are available for sale.

If you purchased V1 in October it should still be available on your machine. Or if you never installed it, or are on a new machine, it will still be available for you in the Microsoft Store, just not in the "for sale" section. If you're logged-in to the MS Store with the same Windows ID you used to make the purchase, click on the Library button (on the lower left for me) and you should see your version 1 purchase. You'll also be able to install or reinstall version 1 of Affinity Photo from there.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

This seems eerily similar to what pharmerpk and I are experiencing on Apple App Stores. I’m afraid this is not how licensing software on a buy-to-keep basis can work  when we lose access to the installers as soon as a new version is released. I’m now way too worried about my V1 access to even consider buying V2.

For Windows, the exe installers will be fine, but many iPad users have Macs…