You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Perspective Tools 2 for Photoshop Plugin

Designer has some built-in isometric grit features, which might cover your needs. As for the PS-plugin, I don't know for sure, but I'm fairly certain, that it won't work in Affinity Photo as a plugin, because it comes with own UI elements. A proprietary feature of Photoshop's API for plugins. 

»A designer's job is to improve the general quality of life. In fact, it's the only reason for our existence.«
Paul Rand (1914-1996)

Thank you for the reply. I suspected as much. I love the updates and the brush engine is fantastic. I really like it coming from Clip Studio and Krita. I hope Serif spend more time developing tools for illustrators or comic artists. For me I perspective grid is really important. I hope in time there will cover it.

40 minutes ago, thefox149 said:

Thank you for the reply. I suspected as much. I love the updates and the brush engine is fantastic. I really like it coming from Clip Studio and Krita. I hope Serif spend more time developing tools for illustrators or comic artists. For me I perspective grid is really important. I hope in time there will cover it.

Did you check the isometric grid feature which Affinity Designer already has (linked in my previous post)? 

»A designer's job is to improve the general quality of life. In fact, it's the only reason for our existence.«
Paul Rand (1914-1996)