You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Notice the new update to Affinity Photo but still seem photoshop plugins not working. The main one that would let me delete Photoshop is "Portraiture" key step into my retouching. It open the software up fine but when it's time to send the final job back over to affinity. Nothing happens or Affinity will crash. When I got the 1.4.1 update I got so happy but open it up after having not using it for almost two months. Sorry to say guess I'll be keep your software close waiting on the next update. Feeling like a waste of money

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi RKTodd,

Portraiture should work without issues. If the plug-in is recognised (which seems to be the case since it appears on your list) and appears in the menu but don't work, try to restart the application and check again. If it still doesn't start, press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching Affinity Photo to reset the application. You will need to set up the plug-ins again in Preferences. Then try launching the plug-in again. Does it start without issues?

You can remove the second line: Applications/Imagenomic/Portraiture 2 Plug-in/Portraiture.plugin in Plug-in Support folders. Authorise Global suffice.

Even so it should work. Make sure you are applying the plug-in to a Pixel layer.

So I don't need anything in the plug-in Support Folders window?

• Staff

The latest version is 2.3.5 (build 2352). You can check/update uour version clicking on the About button on the top right of the plug-in interface.

If it still doesn't run it may be something outside Affinity interfering. Do you have any third-party menu apps running like windows managers, clipboards managers and such?