Notice the new update to Affinity Photo but still seem photoshop plugins not working. The main one that would let me delete Photoshop is "Portraiture" key step into my retouching. It open the software up fine but when it's time to send the final job back over to affinity. Nothing happens or Affinity will crash. When I got the 1.4.1 update I got so happy but open it up after having not using it for almost two months. Sorry to say guess I'll be keep your software close waiting on the next update. Feeling like a waste of money

I can't seem to get Portraiture to even open. Affinity says that Portraiture is "Working" but the plugin will not start. I know things will get better in time, but I'm wondering why some of us can get farther than others.

Hi RKTodd,

Portraiture should work without issues. If the plug-in is recognised (which seems to be the case since it appears on your list) and appears in the menu but don't work, try to restart the application and check again. If it still doesn't start, press and hold ⌃(ctrl) while launching Affinity Photo to reset the application. You will need to set up the plug-ins again in Preferences. Then try launching the plug-in again. Does it start without issues?

You can remove the second line: Applications/Imagenomic/Portraiture 2 Plug-in/Portraiture.plugin in Plug-in Support folders. Authorise Global suffice.

Even so it should work. Make sure you are applying the plug-in to a Pixel layer.

So I don't need anything in the plug-in Support Folders window?

Ok, here's where I am now in preferences pane...still not working. I added a pixel layer and with that layer selected, went to Portraiture plugin and nothing.

Note: Portraiture is working in CS6

post-5649-0-95218000-1454601469_thumb.png

I get a very consistent crash with 16 bit images. 8 Bit is working fine for me - so long as its not cmyk

Living the Dream since 1964 - about 25 years left

In 16 bit mode it doesn't work correctly but in 8 bit it should work.

Do you changed the config as i said:

In Plug-in Search Folders point to Portraiture 2 Plug-in folder, not to the plug-in file.

So it should appear: Applications/Imagenomic/Portraiture 2 Plug-in

The latest version is 2.3.5 (build 2352). You can check/update uour version clicking on the About button on the top right of the plug-in interface.

If it still doesn't run it may be something outside Affinity interfering. Do you have any third-party menu apps running like windows managers, clipboards managers and such?