You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Designer iPad v2.0.1.2 - Reverse gradient not doing anything

stojames

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi Stojames,

Does this work for you if you create a new document and draw a gradient on a rectangle? I've just tried that myself and it does seem to behave. Are you able to attach a document that is exhibiting this issue please? We do have an issue logged that is very similar to this but it is document specific.

• 4 months later...

I would like to add that I experience this issue often. To be more specific, I will create a shape, apply a gradient and the 'reverse gradient' button will work. Later, after working on other layers of the document, I may return to the shape with a gradient and the reverse button will be inoperable. This happens on all files.

I have tried selecting different tools and back, in case of a context error, however this doesn't appear to effect a change. Sometimes restarting Designer will resolve the issue, however this also only works occassionally.