You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Astropad reduced to 9,99€

I've not got an iPad but maybe some you want to try it out.

(I actually loaded the iPhone app (it's separate from the iPad app) for free some time ago but it's obviously a bit pointless on an iPhone)

You load the iPad app and then load the free Mac app from their website.

How do you draw on an iPad Air for example? Can't see myself draw with my finger on an iPad Air screen.

I mean, if you own an iPad Pro + Uber fancy sexy Apple Pencil - yeah you're the cool dude on the block. Everybody wants to be your friend. When you draw on an iPad Air you're not that cool in school.  ;)

Hardware
 Mac mini (late-2014), 2.6GHz, 16GB RAM, Intel Iris 5100 Graphics  iPad Air 16GB White

Software I love, and you should get :wink:
Affinity Desinger - Affinity Photo - Sketch - Coda - CodeKit - iA Writer - Dropbox - 1Password

How do you draw on an iPad Air for example? Can't see myself draw with my finger on an iPad Air screen.

Ain't there other pens out there? On the Astropad website they give recommendations for pens that work with poor man's iPads.  ;)

Just bought this app, tomorrow I'll take a look at some reviews about what pen to buy.

Hardware
 Mac mini (late-2014), 2.6GHz, 16GB RAM, Intel Iris 5100 Graphics  iPad Air 16GB White

Software I love, and you should get :wink:
Affinity Desinger - Affinity Photo - Sketch - Coda - CodeKit - iA Writer - Dropbox - 1Password

I've fiddled with Astropad--it is far superior than another desktop mirroring app I've tried. I read somewhere that it works much better if plugged into the USB. I can confirm it is a little choppy over bluetooth/wireless. It does work on iPad Air, but the screen is a tad small. I've used Adonit Jot Touch with PixelPoint and a non-bluetooth microfiber stylus I got at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Stylus-amPen-Hybrid-Interchangeable-Feature/dp/B008MOHLVC/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1453319341&sr=1-1&keywords=ampen