You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Keywords missing after export to JPEG or TIFF. —- Bug

MarvinR

When you export to TIFF or JPEG and the keywords are comma delimited only the last keyword entered shows up in the exported file.

This same thing happens on iPad with latest updates and Mac running Big Sur OS. This has also been reported in the Mac version portion of the forum. 

UPDATE: Tried to test on iPad by changing commas to semicolons. In multiple tries the keywords field was no updated after clicking OK. I believe there is a serious problem with the whole keywords module when it comes to editing and exporting. 

2ND UPDATE:This morning I tested by exporting a JPG file with several keywords.  Like previously when I checked to see if keywords were fully copied to the JPG file only the last keyword in the list was this displayed.  However, I then did something I didn't think of doing yesterday when testing, I opened the same JPG in the software NeoFinder and all keywords were displayed.  So, there is a problem with the way keywords are being handled but it appears that they are not being lost upon export.  Instead it appears to be the display of all keywords in JPG and TIF files generated by AP. Hope this info helps.

Edited by MarvinR
UPDATE INFORMATION

• 2 weeks later...