You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Opacity, hardness, size sliders run off edge of screen

KenJeffery

update (edit): Sorry! I see someone has already reported this. 

Running on iPad Pro iOS 16 - 11 inch display

Using the paintbrush or erase tool in pixel persona, (iPad in landscape orientation) the three sliders for brush size, hardness, and opacity run off the top and bottom of the screen. You can’t fully utilize them, and they cover other buttons in the bar at the top. 

if you turn the iPad to portrait mode, they easily fit on screen. But I’m often working with a keyboard, so switching to portrait is problematic. Can these be resized to dynamically fit the screen?

AA10234E-903E-48EB-A741-BC9905C4EFB9.jpeg

Edited by KenJeffery

For the record, I can't replicate it on iPad "no attribute 8 gen", iPadOS 15.7.1.
So apparently it's not a general bug.

MacBookAir 15": MacOS Ventura > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // MacBookPro 15" mid-2012: MacOS El Capitan > Affinity v1 / MacOS Catalina > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // iPad 8th: iPadOS 16 > Affinity v2

9 hours ago, loukash said:

For the record, I can't replicate it on iPad "no attribute 8 gen", iPadOS 15.7.1.
So apparently it's not a general bug.

It’s a known issue with ios16 tilt feature. If you tilt your iPad away and back the screen will reset.
Mods have reported as bug.

M1 IPad Air 10.9/256GB   lpadOS 17.1.1 Apple Pencil (2nd gen).
Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Affinity Design 1.10.5 
Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2, Affinity Photo 2 and betas.

Official Online iPad Help documents (multi-lingual) here: https://affinity.https://affinity.help/ 

• 2 weeks later...