You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Broken StudioLink, keyboard and Vietnamese typing and workaround

Kyoge

A. Somehow StudioLink on my Pulisher for iPad broken.

I purchased and installed all 3 apps (Publisher, Designer and Photo) but when I click to change studio, publisher say I still not install others 2 apps.

I tried to re-installs these apps many times but the problem still there. Luckily I found the reason and log out ‘ log in again. Then I can use StudioLink normally. (I install V2 on my other iPad but there are no problem, I think the problem came from purchasing and sign-up process.

B. The first Vietnamese word in sentence is broken, Other words are auto correct so I can use Publisher somehow. At least Vietnamese don’t broken as in Designer V2 for iPad app.

C. The keyboard in Stage Manager mode is appear in app window only. So when I resize the window, the keyboard resize too. It is annoying when multitasking because I have to change the keyboard too (system keyboard and system keyboard inside Affinity app). 

I’m using iPad Pro 12.9 5th generation. Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad ver 2.0 ce98f.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Can you expand on the first word issue is it something that you've reported before. If so please provide me a link to the thread.

Our Stage Manager support is yet to be fully developed but I would expect the keyboard to resize within our app with the app.

@Lee D the first word problem is Vietnamese typing issue reported in version 1 from January. You can check it here: 

When I resize the app window and the keyboard resize too is ok. But it become too small for typing, I think the keyboard should turn into mobile layout.