You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PS plugins

DC Morris

Have PS plugins that worked and still work in Affinity Photo Ver. 1.10.51342 (Filter Forge 10 and 11) but don't work in Affinity Photo Ver. 2 ... Also I have Boris FX Optics 2021.2 and Optics 2022.5.1 they've never worked as Plugins in Affinity V1 or V2 any chance they ever will?

Internal Error 11_12_2022 12_44_57 PM.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi @DC Morris

Welcome to the forums, sorry for the delay we are very busy at the moment.

As long as the plugins are setup correctly and the app is set to reference the correct locations and Authorise Global and Allow Unknown are enabled that is as much as can be done.

We're currently in the process of updating our available plugins to test with V2 to get a better idea of compatibility. However as in V1 our plugins support is designed to be generic as possible. Some may of been designed with only PS and its workflows in mind in which case they may never be fully functional.

• 3 weeks later...

I did get Affinity Photo V 1/2 to launch RadiantPhoto as a PS plugin, but unfortunately it does not return the edits when I press apply. Affinity Photo 2 does work with many PS Plugins well, like Luminar AI, Luminar Neo and Topaz Photo AI and others, but not with Radiant Photo....

Very important for me, if it would function with Radiant photo, i would buy AffV2.

Edited by Tom S.
edit