paolo.limoncelli

DAUB Mosaic

21 minutes ago, scampolo said:

Is it possible to use these Brushes under Designer for iPad ? 

Yes, they work fine in the iPad version of Affinity Designer. You just need to make sure that you’re in the Pixel Persona before you try to import and use them.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

Thank you!   These brushes are really fun!^_^

21.5 iMAC Retina 4K display. MacOS Sierra v. 10.12.6 (which I am not changing).  3.1 GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6 GHz.  Memory 8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3.  1TB Fusion Drive.  Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB.      iPad Pro 12.9, iOS v. 12.3.1, Apple Pencil.  Affinity Publisher 1.7 (pre-ordered); Publisher beta v. 1.7.0.384; Affinity Photo 1.7 and Photo Beta 1.7.1.138;  Affinity Designer 1.7. 

Magic mouse.9_9

On 1/19/2016 at 7:33 AM, paolo.limoncelli said:

Well... (update...)

DAUB_Mosaic.jpg

A set of 6 simple stupid tools to vent your obsessive-compulsive disorder  :lol:

These brushes offer a ramp shaped to jitter hues and luminosity of the colour you're painting with.

Download here

Happy mosaic!

Wow!!  I have already purchased some mosaic brushes and the creator sent me link to Trial Illustrator  where I converted them to  suit affinnity. But these souns like they will actually enhance those brushes as well with a top layer. Thank you! I will enjoy these!