You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Multi-select pictures when Auto Flyout (automatically import/place pictures with auto page addon)

Hi Affinity friends out there!

Question: have 200 pictures, try to auto flyout them into Publisher v2 on iPad - four circleformed pictureframes on each sida (A4 landscape)…

Choose 200 pictures from Files app, they jump in to Publisher and landing on a strip with 200 thumbnail with checkmarks…

On my Mac I choose first thumbnail, go to last thumbnail, press Shift on keyboard, and choose them all between, BUT, it can’t be done on iPad…?

There’s that dot you can activate screen key modifier, but when I choose Shift there, nothing happens when doing the same as on the Mac…??

Any tips here?

See screenshot:

E8943734-E830-440A-BFD1-30F4A15A4085.jpeg

Happy amateur that playing around with the Affinity Suite - really love typograhics, photographing, colors & forms, AND, Synthesizers!

Macbook Pro 16” M1 2021, iPad Pro 12.9” M1 2021, iPad Pro 10.5” A10X 2017, iMac 27” 5K/i7 late 2015…

• 1 month later...
On 11/13/2022 at 3:07 AM, AffinityMakesMeSmile said:

Any tips here?

You need to select the images in the Place panel (blue dot), tap the + icon on panel and select desired images or the square icon for all images, then simply tap inside/on the first placeholder. The first image will be placed there and each of the other selected images will be placed in turn in the following place holders. There is a good description in the apps Help file too.

167455B3-EAF8-4C34-9548-1D655985D372.jpeg

5BDC05CD-0223-4D7F-B9E0-1A6DBDD9F9B5.jpeg

2BD55B78-D58D-405B-8B13-95AD7A0EC7C9.jpeg

M1 IPad Air 10.9/256GB   lpadOS 17.1.1 Apple Pencil (2nd gen).
Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Affinity Design 1.10.5 
Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2, Affinity Photo 2 and betas.

Official Online iPad Help documents (multi-lingual) here: https://affinity.https://affinity.help/