You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Import presets in Develop Basic, lens and Dtl from AP tp AP2

spiderpod7d

Hi

I loaded the V2 version today and when asked to migrate user data I said yes. When I then went to you the app none of my user presets for Develop basic, Lens and Dtl setting for me appropriate lens were there. It appears the migration didn't work.

Can you please advise how I can migrate these setting which still exist in V1 to V2 as they will be very time consuming to redo Manually. Also for Some reason I always have to manually redo screen tool studio layouts for despite having manually migrated the previous layout presets to the new loaded application, Why?

Lastly when undocking the tool bar and studios from the left side of the imaging viewing monitor and place on the panels monitor in a two monitor setup,  the single column tool bar does not go to the top of the screen as in V1. See images below.

Can you please advise how I can migrate these setting which still exist in V1 to V2 as they will be very time consuming to redo Manually. Would appreciate this greatly

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 8.36.33 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-11-10 at 8.38.27 PM.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

The content migration was only designed to copy over such items as assets, brushes, palettes etc. Studio presets aren't part of this as some of them have changed/reworked in V2 so you would be better creating and saving them again. Some users have manually copied over the files that store the presets to V2 but this may cause issues within the app, which is why it's not recommended.

In reference to the Tools menu, when I have access to a multi monitor setup I'll check to see if that issue can be reproduced.