You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Pub -2 How to show right page big?

Thanks to you both. Very sad. Including pictures in a big frame with only the double click and to see it in a small one in the navigator helps to access the composition (after Capture one). No hotkey?

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

I have to say that after using Publisher 2 for a bit and observing this behaviour I prefer it to the old way. But I have a Wacom tablet with touch for quickly zooming and moving the spreads about so maybe it is only me that will think this is a good thing. 

If we get the old method back I would like it to be a preference. Double click on a Page zooms to Spread with a checkbox.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Hi, I´m not agianst the new way but for both. For my work the old one was very very importend. My Publisher-PDF is allways the same. 30x30 cm using only the right page with a photograph 16x24 cm in portrait or landscape, frames which are set in one master page; plus a little text-box and a footline.

So it may happen to include at once 100 images or more. Doubble-click Page > include image... ... ... So I see a big form of the composition together with this one in the navigator allways fixed in the small form; as I said before. In Capture One the pic has 16x24 cm on the screen too (as the print will bee). I need this forms to see if the pic is ok, for I´m not a profi-photographer or another artist. 

But never this or another staff did what I want... Best, lars

all Aff 2.2: Capture One+ 23 pro; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.15.7,  Fuji X-Pro2 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Apologies for the delays here - I can confirm that this is logged as a bug with our developers as double clicking the page should behave in the same way as V1.

This issue should hopefully be fixed in our next update :) 

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Staff
On 12/20/2022 at 8:24 AM, larsh said:

But the ressource table is not to get in menue: Dokument. Only with: R.

If you're referring to the Resource Manager, this is now found under the Window menu in V2 - which is expected behaviour.

If I've misunderstood this, please don't hesitate to let me know :)

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)