You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AfPub v2: Switching paragraph styles

Is there a way in AfPub v2 of selecting all the paragraphs with a specific style in a document, and then replacing them with a different paragraph style?
e.g. I want to change all the paragraphs with a Heading-3 text style in my document to Heading-2 text styles...

I would think the Find and Replace will still work, use the Paragraph Styles option for each. You need to have nothing in the actual text area of the find and replace.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

16 minutes ago, Old Bruce said:

I would think the Find and Replace will still work, use the Paragraph Styles option for each. You need to have nothing in the actual text area of the find and replace.

Great! Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I had been looking at the Paragraph and Text Style panels. Having been a PagePlus user for many years, I'm adjusting to doing things slightly differently in AfPub - which now that Footnotes/endnotes are available means that I can transition to AfPub fully.