You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Warp hard to change value in the context tool bar

Hi, bought all apps today, very happy about it, but have some problems with the Warp context tool bar, when I press the down arrow to see and change the value, it opens the values for a second and then hides it very quick (i need to hold the mouse button and drag down so it wont hide back), don't know why, I believe every other context bar work fine and let me change values without problem.
Also the warp tool often crashes the app, but I believe it will get fixed soon. image_2022-11-11_14-48-37.png.834b6ffcbfe96a8848cb26ac24ad821a.png

Yes, I've noticed that.

If you click on the down arrow on something like Opacity, the sliding scale underneath appears and remains visible. With the warp Value down arrow, it doesn't. In the demo. video it seems to behave as expected and remains visible when the mouse pointer moves away from the sliding scale.

Works fine on Mac Catalina

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, stokerg said:

Hi @bentensama94,

Thanks for reporting this.  All is working fine on MacOS with this but on Windows, the slider just doesn't stay on screen long enough for you to 'slide' it.

This issue is logged with the Developers to resolve :) 

It's working now, since the previous update, at least on my pc 😃

• Staff
2 minutes ago, bentensama94 said:

It's working now, since the previous update, at least on my pc 😃

It's also working for me when I remember to check in the latest build of Affinity!  I'd forgotten I'd installed version 2.0 to test something yesterday and on re-testing in 2.0.4, it is indeed fixed :)