You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

At some points UI would better have stayed unchanged

2 minutes ago, mark us said:

Why did you replace the really friendly looking Export Dialog with somthin that looks like InDesign CS4 Export?

Why are no more Thumbnail Images of the content of Groups visible in Layers Panel?

Agree, the new Export panel looks like a blast from the past and that preview thing does't work.

For the Thumbnail, you can change it from the menu to display the image preview.

Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 11.49.40.png

5 minutes ago, Ana-Irina said:

If we are still on the topic of UI changes, another bad change the the "Lock" icon/button. The new icon is small, grey and hard to see. I can barely tell if it's locked or not.Untitled.png.ee2d085bfc9300a4c16a49de9197e2c7.png

From design I like V2 version more, but the contrast is terrible. Darkgrey on black is not good for people with not perfect eye sight.

Mac mini M1 / Ryzen 5600H & RTX3050 mobile / iPad Pro 1st - all with latest non beta release of Affinity

11 minutes ago, Tia Lapis said:

From design I like V2 version more, but the contrast is terrible. Darkgrey on black is not good for people with not perfect eye sight.

You could say that the V1 lock is a bit cartoony, but it does the job way better and it's fun to use. And yes, I can confirm that if you have poor eye sight, even with glasses, the new one it's a bit hard to see. At least they could have copied the Illustrator one which is simpler and more suggestive. image.png.3de960e166dc2ebf9dfd8a0a4ffcdfb6.pngimage.png.b6b21a59a5def4835c568a2178dd7145.png