You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Feature Request: Mesh Warp - Add "Shift" to constraint handle drag

I use the Mesh Warp to extend the background of some images. But there is no option to constraint the handle drag horizontally or vertically like in the perspective warp or most of the other dragging tool. It's much a needed option, especially on image that fit horizontally or vertically only. I don't think this should be a hard one, so please add in the next update.

image.thumb.png.3d9aa7cee8452a088da3bb81ebb2d190.png

image.thumb.png.96af45530c5b46185feb5064c910f26b.png

YES! I terribly require a shift constraint or some sort of alignment snapping especially in Designer since thats vector warp, and I cannot free hand warp on my vectors, I need the peace of mind knowing I warped each side symmetrically.

Looking for an urgent update that allows snapping for warp tool please.

5 hours ago, nuah a said:

YES! I terribly require a shift constraint or some sort of alignment snapping especially in Designer since thats vector warp, and I cannot free hand warp on my vectors, I need the peace of mind knowing I warped each side symmetrically.

Looking for an urgent update that allows snapping for warp tool please.

Good to realize that it's absent in Designer too.