You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

bad quality while editing vectors on designer V2 on iPad.

i’m so disappointed by the quality while working on ipad. idk why but when working on V2 on my ipad pro, the lines and edges get pixelated. so i attached 2 screenshots where you can see the difference. the blue one is the V2 and the red, V1. same device and a terrible experience on the ipad.

extra issue!

with the V1 i could save my project on the cloud in my projects area so i could continue on my mac. now i have to keep the project open, save as a copy, open files, replace the project made by the new one. 

i love the effort and hard work to make something fresh, but it is just more complicated to use right now. specially on the quick things like save an open project.

8D0F860E-87C5-41BE-B87B-0A00693AB82A.png

19237192-9357-49C5-B245-F97D450B5738.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Staff

The issue "iPad Anti-aliasing is broken with iPad System Settings > Display > Display Zoom > 'More Space' enabled" (REF: AFD-6154) has been fixed by the developers in internal build "2.1.0.1728".
This fix should soon be available as a customer beta and is planned for inclusion in the next customer release.
Customer beta builds are announced here and you can participate by following these instructions.
If you still experience this problem once you are using that build version (or later) please reply to this thread including @Serif Info Bot to notify us.