You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Maybe a newbe with some questions to AFFINITY TEAM :)

Hello,

1. Is it possible to make trial time longer? I downloaded and installed affinity some month ago to try. but had no time. know I downloaded, but my mac says trial version over. i think 10 days are very short and what can i do to try affinity again?

2. Why I cannot contact anyone from the team? no impressum, no contactfrom, no mailadress no phone number thats really untrustworthy I think. Why there is not contact possibility?

3. Free Stuff

Is thre a page where to find all free stuff? Want to know what are available (free an not) on effects, styles, brushes etc..

do you can help me?

Greetings,

Mano :)

• Staff

Hi mano,

Welcome to the forum.

If you downloaded the trial before December you can re-download the trail as this was reset for release 1.4 and will give you 10 more days.

You can contact the support team via this forum or by twitter using @macaffinity (now @AffinityBySerif)

This link is to our resources area of the forum where people share brushes and templates

Regards,

Darren

Hi mano,

just to add this … Miguel Boto, one of the staff members, has a compilation of resources on his web site as well:

http://www.miguelboto.com/affinity/resources/resources.html

And don’t forget, you can also use Photoshop’s .abr brushes in Affinity Designer and Photo, so it might be complicated to answer the question for a complete list of all available resources …  ;)

Hope that helps …  :)

Alex

Hey DWright and A_B_C

Thank you for anwering and helping. Thats great.

Affinity Photo works 10 days.

But Affinity Designer will not work. It always says: Test time is over.

Maybe the reason is because deinstalled in january.

Hm.

Designer is more important for me like photo.

Is there a solution to get more days for testing?

Greetings,

:)

• Staff

Hi mano,

The Designer trial will only be reset on the next major releases of the program, You could purchase designer from the Mac store and try the software and if it is not what you need contact Apple for a refund.

This link is for all of the Designer video tutorials and may be worth watching these to get an overview of the program.

Regards,

Darren 

@DWright

Ok. But this is my next Problem. Do not have an Apple ID for AppStore. And do not want an Apple ID for buying software.

Is it possible to buy it without appstore? And with new testing time?

The software is not for me if cannot test it intensive. Leaving Adobe is not a litte step after 15 years. and

a little bit of colors and a beautiful homepage, 10 days trial -  are not enough for me to change. - sorry.

And I think thousands of people that have see your software thinking the same. :)

I am sorry. and I am very sad about that. But it seems, affinity dont want me as an customer. or only on a special way :)

and no impressum no contact adress and contact form is not serious I think.

Ok thats uncool. The software looks good on first see.

:(

but thanks a lot for answering.

good time

mamo

• 2 weeks later...

thats ok for me because it cost not so much money.

But customer-frendley is another way.

Adobe is more bad ;)

And I am happy to leaving Adobe after 15 years! YES!

thx