You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

External Ssd auto ejects.

Adalberto

Guys. Good evening everyone. I'm using Publisher on the iPad and the new version allows editing files on an external ssd.
This function is essential for my flow, which is working with a file directly from an external ssd (which was not allowed in the previous version) and strangely, editing the file in the publisher, the ssd is ejecting by itself.
Testing now here with the publisher closed, the ssd in the Finder remains stable.
I tested the same flow on the photo, I was able to edit the file until the moment of export, then the ssd was lost again.
Is it an early version bug?
Working with the file on an external hard drive is important because I can start on the desktop and finish on the street/outside the house, which in previous versions didn't even have the option of viewing an external hard drive (iPad version).
Anyone else facing this problem?

I regularly connect wirelessly to my desktop external drive (not ssd), which is NTFS which allows me both read write access, but the connection is very flakey, sometimes takes multiple attempts to connect, the ipad also makes this a permanent link to the drive this causes a lot of problems if the drive is not available. Saving any file anywhere it attempts to connect to the disconnected drive snd take minutes for the process to time out before the save is finally made.