You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

32bit project viewport washes out

Felipe_RB

Hi

This is a bug that happened in the previous version, and I was hoping it would get fixed in V02.

If you have a 2 projects open (1 or both being 32bit) and you switch between them, the 32bit project gets washed out in the viewport and you have to switch display transforms in order for it to display properly again in the viewport. This happens every time you switch between project windows. 

Windows 10 Pro, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, B550M Aorus Elite MB, 48GB RAM, MSI Ventus RTX2060 6GB

no the settings dont change, and its just a viewport issue. after switching project windows, as soon as you change the OCIO display transform, and change it back it is fixed. Its just annoying to have to do this every time you change project window

Im going to try record this

Windows 10 Pro, AMD Ryzen 7 3700X, B550M Aorus Elite MB, 48GB RAM, MSI Ventus RTX2060 6GB

• Staff

Ah I see. I didn't realise you had an OCIO Display Transform configured and assumed you were using ICC Display Transform with HDR Enabled.

This is actually a bit of a horrible bug that was reported a while ago. I'm going to shake it up and see what can be done about it. Thanks!