You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I am a complete newbie to Graphic Design therefore would like training right from the beginning.  I work in Web Design but have not been involved in graphic design work yet although it is becoming increasingly necessary in my line of work.  Are there any tutorials which would be suitable for a complete beginner?

bikerladykax,

I would set some time aside, launch Affinity Designer and spend an hour or whatever it takes starting with the “Help” menu and go through each item on the left side. When you are done you will know more about what you can do and what tools you have at your disposal than the other 80% of AD users who have probably never been there.

Creating something is always made much easier when you know exactly what tool you need to accomplish the job. The “Help” menu will show you the exact tool for each type of job and exactly how to use it to get the effects you need.

Max

OS X Ventura 13.0.1, Mac Studio M1 Max, 27" Apple Studio Display, 32 GB SSD. Affinity Universal License for 2.0.

Mac User & Programmer since 1985 to date. Author of “SignPost” for vinyl sign cutting.

bikerladykaz,

Oops, didn’t think the first post went through.

Max

OS X Ventura 13.0.1, Mac Studio M1 Max, 27" Apple Studio Display, 32 GB SSD. Affinity Universal License for 2.0.

Mac User & Programmer since 1985 to date. Author of “SignPost” for vinyl sign cutting.