You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cake Logo

David

• Staff

Great logo, David! Free cake sounds like a wondrous thing - but be careful, I've heard that apparently if you eat too much cake you'll get fat, can't believe it myself though... but if you ever need to move any of that free cake on to a deserving home, I'm sure the boys and girls at Affinity will help you with that, hehe ;)

Great logo, David! Free cake sounds like a wondrous thing - but be careful, I've heard that apparently if you eat too much cake you'll get fat, can't believe it myself though... but if you ever need to move any of that free cake on to a deserving home, I'm sure the boys and girls at Affinity will help you with that, hehe ;)

I had a birthday cake made to look like a bacon sandwich last year and burger the year before.......I think that tells you I'm a lost cause. 

Photos attached are the actual cakes, the cake maker is my Sister who's just going self employed this year.

post-865-0-92710000-1452758909_thumb.jpg

post-865-0-26243100-1452758917_thumb.jpg

• Staff

I had a birthday cake made to look like a bacon sandwich last year and burger the year before.......I think that tells you I'm a lost cause. 

Photos attached are the actual cakes, the cake maker is my Sister who's just going self employed this year.

Wowwee! I think your sister needs to try out for Great British Bake Off - they look unbelievably good! :D