You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher is loosing fonts and is closing without notice when Resource Manager is handled

Publisher is loosing fonts even if they are installed. I install them again and still doesn*t see them. This issue appeared around a few months ago. In the same time when I access Resource Manager for updating pictures or save them to Collect Publisher is closing down without any message for error or whatever.

• Staff

Can you please let me know the font types that this is affecting and are they still in the Windows Font folder, as for the crsh when accessing the resource manager to update your pictures this may be related to the issues that is causing the program to close when searching for a font

Is it possible for you to send me the latest crash report from the following location so I can check if iti the same error code

%APPDATA%\Affinity\Publisher\1.0\CrashReports\reports

I*ve attached what is in Reports folder. The missing fonts are are installed in Fonts folder but they are not found by Publisher at least most of the time. I had a similar issue with fonts that were .otf vs .ttf wich I solved (wich I think is not the issue now). Thank you!

Captură ecran (267).png

Captură ecran (268).png

07b74205-ca77-4578-8c0d-17667767b97b.dmp 80c1f76a-33c7-44b9-99b7-54ecc4948871.dmp f7534ae1-effe-4930-a2c1-1a22dfd39e9b.dmp

• 2 weeks later...