You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Question about printing text on the back of a print of artwork produced in Affinity Designer

I like to obtain hardcopy prints of my artwork from an online print house, in fact Viking Virtual Print House. I am in England.

I upload PDF documents.

The virtual print house has the option to print on both sides of the paper.

I am wanting to be able to obtain a hardcopy print of artwork that I produce using Affinity Designer, with printed on the reverse a small amount of text information, such as the title of the artwork, my name, the date, whatever I choose at the time.

Thus I would upload a 2 page PDF document and then order several prints of the PDF document and select that it be printed on the two sides of one piece of paper.

Can I produce such a PDF document in Affinity Designer please, or do I need to add the second page using Affinity Publisher, or something like that?

William

Until December 2022, using a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 in England. From January 2023, using an HP laptop running Windows 11 in England.

• Staff

Hi William,

You should be able to do this all in Designer by adding a second art board to your project that contains the text you will like to have printed onto the back of your print out. When exporting a document with multiple art boards to PDF Affinity should create a multi page pdf provided the export area is set to whole document.

Thanks
C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.