You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Social Media Artboard Templates

crabtrem

So I was playing around with Artboards and made a file that defines the parameters for Twitter and Facebook banners, with the associated files I found on the Internet.

So I have an AD file with 2 Artboards, you can see in my first screenshot. Here the files showing dimensions are visible, the Twitter was to scale. I place a 72 pixel grid, divided by 8. I put guides to mark out areas to keep in mind when creating your banner. You can check the included reference pictures for specifics. The second screen shot shows the reference files unchecked and the facebook artboard selected so you can see the guides and grid markers there.

The Twitter specifics were confusing at first, but I tested this template on my own account and it seems accurate. If you notice your profile picture is not as big as the area marked on the reference file, I also noticed that when you resize your webpage the profile picture moves. And hence the larger area marked for your profile picture. And there is a large area of the banner photo clipped off.

If you think this might be helpful, here you go.