You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

iOS Graphics Tablet via Handoff

I know it's a bit early to be requesting features on the iOS apps, but seriously, this would be all kinds of awesome.

Handoff is typically used to sync up the state of an app and then let it go do what it wishes, but there is also an option to open a data stream (continuation stream) between the two platforms. From there, you can make edits on one and have them reflect on the other. Notably, they would not have to reflect one another's view, so one can be zoomed and the other show the big picture. The user would be able to use both platforms at the same time, editing one file and choosing to use the most convenient or appropriate input or view.

From a marketing perspective, Apple might give you another design award for rocking out with one of their newest features. From a business perspective, it gives people a solid reason to spring for both apps and not opt for one or the other. From a fanboy nerding out perspective, omfgjustdoitsocoolsqueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• 1 year later...

When I had been seeing the iOS version of Affinity Photos at Apple Dev Event I immediately bought it! I love this app but I want to sync iCloud doc beetwen iPad and Mac.

Are you planning such a thing?