You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Need Help ASAP / Brauche dringend Hilfe

Hi,

ich habe eine Datei mit Affinity Designer erstellt.

In dieser sind 220 mit Affintiy Photo freigestellte (eingebettet) Fotos drin.

Die Datei ist 2000 x 1375 mm groß.

Ich kann die aber nicht exportieren egal ob 72 oder 300 dpi und ich brauche die für ein dringendes Kundenprojekt heute .

Bitte helft mir.

Anbei Screenshots 

Muss ich die Bilde anders einbetten?

###

Hi,

I've created a file with Affinity Designer.
In these 220 are exempted with Affintiy Photo (embedded) photos inside.

The file is 2000 x 1375 mm in size.
I can not export but whether 72 or 300 dpi, and I need the urgent for a customer project today.

Please help me.

Enclosed screenshots

Do I need to embed the picture differently?

post-5105-0-41814000-1452344263_thumb.png

post-5105-0-35471500-1452344264_thumb.png

post-5105-0-91622400-1452344264_thumb.png

Schnellste Lösung: Zur Not würden es hoffentlich auch Bildschirmfotos tun (ggf. mehrere Zooms zusammenstitchen).

Wir würden versuchen, die Datei zu halbieren und nach und nach die fehlenden Ebenen/Objekte einfügen, um das fehlerhafte Objekt zu finden.

Ggf. auch erst mal mit den neuesten Betas versuchen.

Wir hoffen, das hilft. Good luck für die Wochenendarbeit! 

PS: Hätte das auch mit InDesign passieren können? Wie groß ist denn die Datei?

24231401jc.jpg

Ggf. noch die Elemente ausrichten

Hi mark1979,

it looks like you are using layer effects on each embedded image. I would try to rasterise all embedded image layers, thereby rendering them to the native resolution of your document. To rasterise a layer, select it in the layers list, choose Layer > Rasterise and probably untick Preserve layer FX.

CAUTION. Please do that on a Finder duplicate of your original file, as you will loose the information that is contained within the embedded files.

Hope that works …  :)

Alex

So I would suggest to do as I said. If you rasterise your images to your document resolution of 300 dpi, they will have a fairly standard resolution for printing … or did your customer require a resolution of more than 300 dpi for raster elements?  :unsure:

Yes, but you have to take into account that a Computer-to-Plate machine as used in offset printing works at a much higher resolution than just 300 dpi …  ;)

But by the way, I just created a sample document with way more than 200 embedded images and additional effects at the specified size, and I was able to render it to a PDF file quite effortlessly, rasterised or not … very strange … I can’t tell what is going on with your document, 1979mark …  :unsure:

Maybe you should send a personal message to Dave Harris, the developer of the export engine.

As I said, you shouldn’t flatten the whole document, but just the image layers with the effects applied. The bad thing is, that I don’t know if this procedure will make any difference, but if you really want to try it, I would suggest following these steps:

• Create a duplicate of your Affinity document in Finder.
  • Select the first image layer.
  • Choose Layer > Rasterise and untick (disable, uncheck) Preserve layer FX in the following dialogue. Doing so will render the effect into the pixel layer you create.
  • Repeat with the other images.

The rasterisation affects only the single image layers, not the document as a whole. But perhaps Dave Harris could give you better advise. Has anyone a better idea? I really feel for you …  :(

Kind regards,

Alex

post-1198-0-51655600-1452361276_thumb.png

Oh ja … man kann es nicht genug betonen … leider aus eigener Erfahrung …  :(

Um es noch einmal zu sagen: Ob das Rastern der einzelnen Image-Ebenen etwas nützt, läßt sich leider nicht sagen. Aber ich würde einmal versuchen, die zusätzlichen Effekte durch Rastern zum Verschwinden zu bringen … leider habe ich keine andere Idee. Ansonsten kann ich auch nur vorschlagen, auf systematische Fehlersuche zu gehen, wie es Oval in seiner ersten Antwort oben vorgeschlagen hat. 

Au weia, das sieht nun wirklich seltsam aus … leider habe ich beim besten Willen keine Ahnung, was hier geschieht. Das können im Grunde nur die Entwickler beantworten.

Ich hoffe, du hast noch eine andere Version des Dokuments. In diesem Fall würde ich Affinity Designer einmal schließen, vielleicht auch den Computer herunterfahren und erneut starten und dann versuchen, mit der anderen Version weiterzuarbeiten. Wenn es anschließend immer noch Schwierigkeiten gibt, bin ich wirklich ratlos …  :(