You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Any comment on the Affinity Publisher 2 being mentioned on the new iPAD Pro product page?

Because, you know.. search for Affinity on this apple.com page and you'll see this:

image.png.db45da1c7fd1e37f24a0b69c2bed7d9e.png

and this

image.png.b5939fa049532a67ad76059b428b0655.png

Can we start getting enthusiastic for an Affinity Suite 2.0 announcement soon?

Edit: also mentioned here: https://youtu.be/yUKRkPKg5_U?t=497 at 8:18 but nothing about the version

• Windows 10 Pro
  • Intel Core i7-4770 3.40Ghz
  • 16 GB RAM
  • Nvidia Geforce GTX 980
  • Samsung EVO 850 SSD

1 hour ago, tudor said:

iPadOS 16 will launch next Monday... so... 🥰

I always use the betas on my devices and it has some pretty nice new features 😃  Especially the Stage Manager is awesome

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

I’d say it is a 90% chance that the version number in the Apple screen shot is correct. Affinity said Publisher for iPad comes this year. Affinity would not have different versions between iPad and desktop and not between Publisher and Photo/Designer.

So

Happy early Celebrations everyone!

Oh man, the entire Affinity crew must feel right now like some Apple employees do from time to time. They're surely bursting with joy and news, but can't reveal anything.

I guess Affinity will get around 300 € from me before the end of the year. And I will be happy about it. If my hardware/macOS is still considered good enough.

Affinity Publisher 2 for Desktop
Affinity Designer 2 for Desktop
Affinity Photo 2 for Desktop

Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad
Affinity Photo 2 for iPad

We can now be confident that above releases were the reason for the silence of the last months.

A2496378-ADE3-483A-9B87-5B044D58838F.gif

8DA09DDE-8E45-43DB-814A-67E497C526EC.gif

Advertising designer - Austria —  Photo - Publisher - Designer — CS6 d&wP — Mac Pro 5,1 (4,1 2009) 48GB 2x X5690 - RX580 - 970EVO - OS X 10.14.6 - NEC2690wuxi2 - CD20"—  iPad Pro 12.9" gen1 128 GB - Pencil

Hmmm 🙂 

14CBE5D4-31CE-4ABD-9DC9-98D1DD696B9D.thumb.png.9bc46053e9e192c3d03bd43bea52c1d9.png

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/transitdiagrams

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrisneuherz 

Where is Final Cut for the iPad?

In addition to DaVinci Resolve, Apple has also announced the GPU renderer Octane X and the publishing tool Affinity Publisher 2 for iPads, all of which should be available before the end of the year. The manufacturer's in-house professional tools are still not available on the iPad, neither Final Cut Pro, Motion, Compressor nor Logic Pro, MainStage or Xcode run on the tablet.

Some mentionings among the common IT-press news ...

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2