You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Multiple crops for export - is it possible?

I have a photo with a bunch of adjustments and pixel layers. And I need to export both full size and some cropped versions, and remember crop positions for further editing.

I could make a copy of document, but in that case I will need to change all of them if it's necessary to edit adjustments.

How would you handle that?

You can create slices of the areas in the export persona.

I actually don't know It´s actually not possible yet to specify the resultion of the individual slices or if they are just exported at their "native" pixel dimensions.

If it's not possible yet I think they want to improve the export options so I strongly think that this will be an option.

My quick and dirty way of doing this is to create a layer with an outline that I can use to "snap to" when I need to crop later. Making a mask is also a good possibility. Either way, you still have to recrop, but you have a guideline to follow so you can repeat the size and position. Recropping will also be easier if you save your crop settings.