You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer Customer Beta (1.4.1 - Beta 2)

Yeah, some of the menu items could go to the Window menu. I could also see something like a new layout menu where you could put items like guides, rulers, snapping, etc. Then again when Serif comes out with the layout program it will be entirely based around layout so maybe that wouldn't make sense.

Maybe move all the Studio panels from the View menu to the Window menu... 

I changed the language to English (UK) instead of US and the menu item shows up. But I can't change the setting!

It's greyed out.

post-1105-0-28161100-1452628554_thumb.png

Hi ronnyb,

Try to reset the app and check again. Still nothing?

attachicon.gifclip_to_canvas.jpg

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

So I cannot see any objects outside of the document bounds in documents with multiple art-boards?

UPDATE: Never mind, I noticed that the object has to be completely off the page otherwise it gets cropped at the page bounds.

The way documents with artboards vs. without artboards are treated is confusing and inconsistent. It would be good if there was just a global setting for showing or hiding the pasteboard... simple!

Hi ronnyb,

That setting is only available for regular documents (not documents with artboards).

The issue with the languages was already logged and should be fixed soon. Currently it only works with English (UK).

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

Thanks Miguel I figured it out... BTW, the way documents with artboards vs. documents without artboards are treated is confusing and inconsistent. It would be good if there was just a global setting for showing or hiding the pasteboard... simple!

Yes you can. Have you tried to drag them outside the artboard boundaries? They are still visible (unless they are overlapping the boundaries of the artboards. In this case they will be clipped).

Happy New Year to all. I just re-loaded 1.4.1 B2 and Im still getting the ghosted image of the logo when launching. It's happening on both AD & AP. Has any one experienced the same.

Thanks

15"-inch MacBook Pro, 2017, 2.9GHz Intel Core i7 | 16Gb

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.