You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Happy with the Affinity Suite ...

Against all the woe's and grinches, I just want to state, that I'm *very* happy and successfull with my complete Affinity Suite!

This is a huge, challenging bunch of software, built up from scratch without any "borrowing" from others and this will take its time. People nowadays do not have patience – and no endurance. They want all, and all at once. I'm of the opinion, that the Affinity team does a great job, not least with all the tutorial films.

Affinity has freed a great lot of professionals like me out of the slavery of other products.

And therefore I am happy and patiently waiting on further releases and updates.

Yep.

Johannes

I do have active subscriptions to Adobe CC, Astute Plugins and CorelDraw, but I still prefer working in Affinity apps for one reason: they are the fastest apps available for graphic design. The speed of the UI is incredible. I work with print-ready Affinity Designer documents containing 40+ artboards of various dimensions, starting from 8.5"x11" going up to 31"x70", with hi-res images, vector artwork, and text. Illustrator would choke on them, Designer just flies.

Here is a sample:

image.thumb.png.ed08d3fded85f550f45915236cfe9cd1.png

Thanks for your contribution! – I earn my money as a freelancer with the Affinity Suite. And I can only say that I am very, very satisfied with the work of the program and UI developers. I saw Quark and InDesign in their infancy, I know what I'm talking about. There are errors and difficulties when starting software, for sure. You would have to be an idiot not to expect it and not to accept that. I also placed bug reports and placed feature requests. That's constructive.

Still, I'm just happy with the suite and have nothing but praise and appreciation for the programmers and teams at Affinity.

Johannes